Monday, July 27, 2020

Life cycle of a Lay-off

Day 1: Shock - Did this really happen? What wrong did I do?

Day 2: Still under shock - Can I find a job? I haven't interviewed in a while. Get the resume ready!

Day 3: Job hunt begins - Search for jobs. Do I have to move? Can I find something nearby?

Day 4: Interview prep - There's so much to prepare! Where are my books?

Day 5: Network - yes, most people are helpful!

Day 6: Waiting - Why am I not getting any calls? Anything wrong with my resume?

Week 2: First Interview - Fiasco! I have become so rusty. Increase preparation intensity!

Week 3: Second Interview - Somewhat better, but the questions still seem like fireballs!

Week 4: Offer - Hopefully something works out. But if not, you would have gained enough confidence to ace the next interviews!

No comments:

Playlist of beautiful Kannada songs on Sun

ಸೂರ್ಯನ ಕುರಿತ ಕನ್ನಡದ ಅದ್ಭುತ ಚಿತ್ರಗೀತೆಗಳು  Here is the YouTube playlist