Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My niece's confusion!!

My niece is about 4 months old now and I haven't yet met her in person. Our meetings have only been through web cam (because we are half a world apart). In her perspective till now, her uncle is just a moving image on a computer screen. She, might be thinking that her uncle is indeed a computer itself and not a bipedal human. This might add to her already complex confusions about her surroundings. It is interesting to see how babies look at the things around them; there will be something new almost everyday. But for my niece, I am the same old computer screen which responds to the questions being put by my brother, sister-in-law and sometimes my mom. So, it might be hardwired in  her head that her uncle is not normal person.
Well, I am imagining my niece's reaction once I meet her when she will be about n year old. It might be hard for to digest the fact that her uncle is indeed a normal human who can walk and talk normally like the people around her.  It will be interesting for me to see her reaction; I guess it will be fun :-)

No comments:

Playlist of beautiful Kannada songs on Sun

ಸೂರ್ಯನ ಕುರಿತ ಕನ್ನಡದ ಅದ್ಭುತ ಚಿತ್ರಗೀತೆಗಳು  Here is the YouTube playlist